Friday, May 23, 2008

New Weezer Video!

Sorry for the delay loyal readers. Besides class requirements, the main reason I posted on this was to procrastinate. Since school's out, I haven't had much to procrastinate doing.

Stereogum informed me of Weezer's new video for "Pork and Beans." The song is decent, reminds me of "Beverly Hills," but the video is pretty hilarious, with appearances of many YouTube celebrities and references to a bunch of internet memes.

While the recent track leaks from Weezer's new album have left me hopelessly disappointed about the band's future, they still can make a pretty good music video.

While this may be the first "live-action" mash-up of old YouTube classics, South Park did it a couple months ago in this hilarious fight scene that includes many of the same personalities and memes.

Both videos are below.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love love love the new weezer video! im excited for the album.